Welcome

Landen has been (and is) such a priceless and eternal blessing to our family since his arrival. As you can tell, he's absolutely adorable and happy. We simply can't get enough of him!
As of August of 2013 we added another addition to our family, Brigit Nicole. She is missing part of her 3rd chromosome. We are still learning every day new things about her disability. We have a total of 4 kids and couldn't be happier!



The purpose of our site is to reach out to others who have Angels with Spina Bifida (or other special needs) for a supportive bond.

Please feel free to contact us @ ronandtosh@comporium.net



Saturday, July 16, 2011

Good Night ...Sleep Tight


I've said this before but Landen absolutely LOVES his brother to pieces. There isn't anyone that can make Landen laugh like Zach can. Landen can be crying one minute and as soon as he sees his bubba, he's laughing histerically and can barely catch his breath. Last night Zach bet me that he could get Landen to sleep. And of course 10 seconds prior to him saying that, he was in Landen's room playing with him and being wild and Landen was not at all ready for bed. So... I took that bet because in my mind there was NO WAY that Zach could get him to sleep ESPECIALLY since they were  just playing. I thought for sure I would hear them both in his room laughing and talking but instead...I heard nothing but Landen's humidifier running. About 15 minutes later I went to peek in on them and this was what I saw......


1 comment:

  1. Hello from Switzerland !
    This picture is too cute !
    You have a really lovely family. Landen's smile is so charming...
    Really, I admire you for your courage and the way you share your journey through Spina Bifida...
    A big hug to the whole family.

    ReplyDelete