Welcome

Landen has been (and is) such a priceless and eternal blessing to our family since his arrival. As you can tell, he's absolutely adorable and happy. We simply can't get enough of him!
As of August of 2013 we added another addition to our family, Brigit Nicole. She is missing part of her 3rd chromosome. We are still learning every day new things about her disability. We have a total of 4 kids and couldn't be happier!



The purpose of our site is to reach out to others who have Angels with Spina Bifida (or other special needs) for a supportive bond.

Please feel free to contact us @ ronandtosh@comporium.net



Monday, August 15, 2011

Tattle Tale

My kids went back to school today and even though they were not happy about it, I must say, I was a little. The sad part is the fact that Lexi is a Sophmore this year and Zach is starting his first year of Middle School. =(

This is the reason I am glad they are going back to school.
(see below)


Lexi- "Mom, Landen just hit me"
Me- "So"
Lexi- "Can you please tell him to stop."
Me- "Stop monkey"
Lexi-"Mom, he is popping my bra strap"
Me-"Seriously Lexi..He's 15 mos old. Let him be."
Lexi-"Mom he's hurting me"
Me- "Good grief Lexi, he's 15 mos old, how is he hurting you?" Irritated with Lexi, I pick him up and take him to "bubba's" room.(I just need a few minutes to clean up, vacuum, or whatever)

Literally, not even 1 minute later

Zach- "Mom, can you come get Landen, he is turning off my playstation"
Me- "Give him a controller so he thinks he is playing too"

(30 seconds later...)

Zach-"Mom, he turned off my playstation right in the middle of my game."
Me- "Oh good gosh, you kids are driving me crazy. Quit tattling on your little brother. Can you please just let him stay in there for a few more minutes so I can pick up in here"
(maybe 2 minutes later..If that)

Zach- "Are you done yet? Can you come get him now? He's getting into everything in my room, he won't leave me alone."
Me- (thinking to myself) This must be why people drink! Since I don't though, a little ibuprofen may help. =)

And seriously, this happens every day! Both older kids tattle on a little 15 mos old every day! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment